Full Time Small Animal Vet ( No OOH) Greater Manchester HF6135
Enthusiastic, experienced second Veterinary Surgeon to join a dynamic team of 2 nurses, 2 RVNs, 3 receptionists and a practice manager.
This growing and progressive practice is RCVS Tier 2 accredited, purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment, including in-house lab, digital x-ray, ultrasound and access to a mobile orthopaedic surgeon. Located in a busy residential area, there is a great variety of cases and flow of potential new clients. Looking for a confident individual, capable of sole charge, with the desire to provide excellent client care. You will work 40 hours per week, with 1 in 2 Saturdays (9am-2pm) but no OOH. Applicants must have good general surgical and medical skills, and be confident in a sole charge capacity.
• Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied caseload
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
• Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
For more information or to apply please call Helen Foster at VetPro Recruitment on 01392 824667 or 07557 348937 firstname.lastname@example.org